1. What if I don't like online payments?
Drop us an email email@example.com and we'll communicate directly
2. What if l don't like the postal service?
We'll let you know the price for courier within South Africa (email firstname.lastname@example.org). We use Fastway Courier services (48 - 72hrs); for main city centres courier cost is R55 - R110 (depending on size of order) and further afield within SA it's R80 - R250
3. What is the best way to flatten a poster?
Leave it under a pile of books for a few hours, or hang it on a slider and watch the year unwind:
4. Where does Clip Clop print and assemble product?
All of our product is designed, printed and packaged in Cape Town, South Africa.
5. Does Africa Moon "work" in the northern hemisphere?
Yes, Africa sits squarely on the equator and, more importantly, the moon rises in the east. If you travel with your poster far to the east or west you may find that a Full Moon will hop into the next day (but not by more than 12 hours).
6. Does the tide chart work outside of Durban and Cape Town?
Yes, the southern African coastline is quite simple in a bathymetric manner and tides seldom vary by more than half and hour from east to west. Wind and river flow will have local effects.
7. Where can we purchase Clip Clop kit in the real world?
If you're in Cape Town, pop in and visit us (16 Cecil St Claremont), otherwise let us know where you are (email@example.com) and we'll direct you to the closest outlet.
8. Can you make your Clip Clop products extra-special 'specially for me and/or my business?
Yes we can customise all our products --- contact us.
9. What must we do when our calendars run out of time?
Well, re-order of course ;-) or you could just:
16 Cecil St, Claremont, Cape Town
083 2649142 / +27 (0)21 6716686 (not reliable since changing to VOIP!)
Welcome to our everywhere shop. Clip Clop calendars, maps and stationery are naturally South African.
We love to hear from you: visit us, phone for a chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Africa Moon, Family Calendar, Notepads, Maps.......... loving the living world around us.